Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories!

Copying this from Emily's blog...

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

(You don't have to have a blog to leave a memory.)

2 comments:

Mama E said...

I remember many things!

A more recent memory is when I sent out an email saying I was unexpectedly pregnant with Caroline and you replied back that you were pregnant again, too!! And the day Caroline was to be born, I couldn't sleep. I remember being away at like 2:00 a.m. and sending you an email knowing that you had Naomi all ready!

Lori Boyd said...

I get a kick out of the fact that our first two girls are so close in age!! Lydia and Anne are 2 months apart, and Naomi and Caroline are only 2 days apart!! Who would've thought that we would go through so many things together--even across the miles!!