Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July, 2008!!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!


I'm copying this picture idea from my cousin, Josie. She took pictures of her daughter, niece, and nephew with an authentic American flag as a backdrop. Her pictures turned out great so I thought I'd give it a shot with one that we bought at Lowes. It was hard to keep Melanie smiling long enough for the camera to take the picture. Then when I tried to get individual pictures she kept crawling off--image that! :) I might try to attempt her individual picture after her nap. We'll see how lucky I'm feeling. :)
Gentry has and Independence Day celebration all day long. I'd like to take the girls to the park this afternoon to look around a bit. Unless other plans are made we'll probably head over to Andy's parents' house this evening to watch the fireworks from their back deck!
Otherwise Andy is cleaning out the garage, and I'm trying to get some house stuff done. In the midst of all the busyness a HUGE THANK YOU goes out to those who are serving and have served in our nation's military. We are extremely blessed to have the freedoms that we so often take for granted.
ONE NATION UNDER GOD!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: