Monday, July 21, 2008

"The Dark Knight"

This movie will ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!!!! Andy and I went to see it Saturday evening, and LOVED IT!!! We are anxious to see it again. It will definitely be a movie to buy when it's available!! We are even contemplating going to watch it at the IMAX in Tulsa, OK (the closest IMAX to us besides in Branson, MO). If it wouldn't have been late when we got out of the theatre and sold out we would have turned around and watched it again! WOW!!! This movie does not disappoint!! I will say it is not a movie for children. I couldn't believe it when I saw a mom take two young children out of the theatre not too long after it started. I was surprised they were there to begin with. Any Oscar nominations given to this movie and its cast will be well deserved. I'm not going to give any details--you have to see it for yourself!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: