Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas at Neena and Papa Ewin's!

We usually go to my mom and dad's after we open gifts, eat breakfast, get dressed, etc. Unfortunately my dad had gotten sick on Christmas Eve and still didn't feel well Christmas day. So, we waited until about 3pm to show up for Christmas at their place. Melanie enjoyed a baby doll from her cousins. Anne and Naomi received Wii Outdoor Challenge from my parents. It's a really fun game to play. I believe it has been ranked up there with the Wii Fit. It can be quite the workout. The last 2 pictures are of soon-to-be nephews of mine, Tyler and Brad. They love the Texas Longhorns for reasons my brothers and Andy can't understand. So, I made them fleece blankets for Christmas. I can't sew, but I can cut and tie knots. :)

Just a little side note. The "spot" on Melanie's nose is from her meeting a coffee table at Aunt Marnie and Uncle Coye's the night before. I was just thankful it didn't cause her eyes to blacken.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: