Friday, October 17, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday!!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, TOO!!!!! I'm 34 years young today! It's almost hard to believe. Turning 30 didn't really bother me much, but I'm finding the closer I get to 40 the more apprehensive I am about it.

I had a pretty good day today. I had to be at school, but the students didn't. We had in-service, and the headmaster let us go home at lunch. I opted to stay for a few more hours to get 9 weeks tests graded! :) Andy took me out for dinner after the girls' gymnastics class. He had arranged for a sitter a few weeks ago. Any evening together without the girls is ALWAYS a treat!!

In Arkansas it is craft show week--which is huge in these parts! Mom and I are going in the morning. I made a request for stopping at Starbucks first. I absolutely LOVE their pumpkin spice lattes--venti of course! :) Tomorrow evening the rest of my immediate family will gather at mom and dads. We were going to have a cookout at our place but the house isn't much further along than the last pictures I posted. Framing should begin next week. Lumber is supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, but then it's supposed to rain on Wednesday. I keep telling myself that God's timing is perfect! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy BDAY! I reminded Ryan it was your bday last night as we stumbled into bed (way too late, again)... he thought I should call you, but I think I'll wait for a day when I'm awake:) Lots of love,

the Edwards