Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Construction Phases!

These pictures might astound you. When I first saw the house with the demolition complete I cried. This process has been a little traumatic for me. But I know that when all is said and done it will be AWESOME! I can hardly wait!

Home sweet home--before destruction begins! Seems quiet and peaceful, but not for long!














The windows are gone, and demolition is going on inside the house. You can get an idea of the addition from the new footing that was done.














The roof is gone along with a couple more walls on the inside. We let the framing crew come and finish the demolition Andy had started.















This is what our house looks like right now! Just when I was about to shed tears Naomi announces, "Look, now we have a big stage!" That helped me quite a bit. Black plastic was put over the exposed portion of the roof because of the rain that we have had since then.

They are supposed to start framing very soon!!! I can't wait to post those pictures!! The slab for the garage has been poured already. The addition should start to take shape Thursday or Friday, hopefully.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: