Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This Year at the Corn Maze!

This year we made a family event of the corn maze. I took the girls last year when I was about 8 1/2 months pregnant with Melanie. It was nice to have her in a stroller this year and not in my belly! :) Anyway, Andy went with us this year as did my mom, sister-in-law and her two children, sister and her son, and my niece, Aspen. We spent the entire afternoon there and had a great time!!! I think next year we're going to bring stuff to grill supper there and make a longer day of it.

Andy got in on the slide action with Naomi. The kids could go down these as often as they liked.

Aspen shooting the corn cannon. She is one of my niece's from Andy's side of the family. I was glad that she tagged along with us.

Here are the kiddos enjoying jumping on the hay bales. They are all pretty close in age. Melanie is in the stroller since she's not walking, yet, or able to climb on hay bales. From left to right: Garret, Courtne, Naomi, Jonathan, and Anne.

Going through the corn maze. I'm standing on a bridge in the middle of the maze for this picture.

We had such a good time. Everyone enjoyed the hayride as well. The weather was perfect--not too hot! We didn't get pumpkins this year because, well, we have no place to keep them! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: