Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!

I thought I would take a few moments to wish everyone a Merry CHRISTmas today before time gets away from me. Anne and Naomi are finishing up breakfast. Melanie is happily smiling and cooing in her bouncy seat. She slept from 11pm till 8:30am!!! YEAH!! Next on the agenda is to make sugar cookies for Santa! So begins the hustle and bustle from now until tomorrow night. :) The feeling of so much to do and so little time. I plan to just take things one at a time, get done what I can, and make sure that I'm enjoying every minute of this CHRISTmas time with family and loved ones. All the while emphasizing the true meaning of CHRISTmas with our girls. For without Jesus CHRISTmas would be pointless. So, from our family to yours:

Have a VERY Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: