Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Break!

Happy Thanksgiving!! We definitely have so much to be thankful for!!

I wasn't sure how we were going to spend our first day of Thanksgiving break. We had our nephew, Jonathan, Tuesday night and Wednesday. I knew it wouldn't take long for us to get stir crazy at the house. So, we met Andy for lunch at La Hacienda in Siloam. Then since it was so nice outside I took them to a park. They really seemed to enjoy it until they found these seats that spun around. Naomi is sitting on one in the second picture. Unfortunately the sit and spin and Mexican food wasn't a good combination for Jonathan. I'm thankful no mess was made in our van. :)

We left the park and found a gas station with decent bathrooms. At that point Jonathan started feeling better so I bought them sodas before leaving. Next I took them out to the Pleasant Grove Wal-Mart. It's one of the nicest ones in our area. Plus, I took the scenic route to get there, and they ALL feel asleep in the van. :) Another thankful moment. :)


















All in all it was a good day. Next time we'll have to for-go the sit and spin so they can play longer. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: