Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cue the Patriotic Theme Music!

I've not been entirely sure how to start this blog. So, I guess I'll just blurt it out! We are expecting #4 sometime around July 4!!!! We are excited!!! Anne wants it to be a girl and to name it Sarah. Naomi wants a brother, she doesn't care about the name. :) Melanie thankfully is oblivious. The girls have been so excited they were telling everyone they saw at school. It was too cute!

Of course, we would love for it to be a boy, but quadruply (sp?) blessed with girls would be fine, too. We'd have everything we need. :) The house will be done well before the baby arrives, and now we'll have plenty of room!!

Speaking of the house...the home security guys were here today to run wire. I'm deliberating over countertop colors--we're going with metal countertops. Andy is planning to start the electrical rough-in this weekend. Then all will have to be inspected before insulation is put it. Even though there's not a lot of visible change, quite a lot has been going on.

I guess that's it for now!

1 comment:

Mama E said...

I've been waiting for this post! I had a feeling it was coming soon! :) Congratulations!!!!! :):)