Wednesday, May 14, 2008

She's getting SO BIG!!

I FOUND MY CAMERA!!! So here are a couple of pictures of Melanie taken today. She was playing happily in her activity center while I was doing dishes this morning. Naomi put her princess crown on her, and I couldn't resist. :)


This is Melanie this afternoon after our trip to Fayetteville. Today was my hair appt., which Melanie screamed through the last half of. I still don't know why. One minute she was happy. The next minute I guess she'd had enough. I couldn't even get her to calm down. She finally did when we got to the van--Ugh! Thankfully she was fine the rest of the day. We ate lunch at Taco Bell. I tried their "fresco" menu--not bad. Then off to the mall to walk and look around. Next was Wal-Mart and a final stop at Sam's--Whew!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: