Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girlie backgrounds!

Good Morning! At least it is right now. Melanie is an early riser so I've been up with her for a while. I thought I would enjoy a more girlie background before our little guy arrives at the end of June. I will be changing the blog name, too, of course. I think I have that finally figured out, but you'll have to wait till he arrives to find out what it is. :)



Andy and I are headed to Tulsa, OK, later today for a friend's wedding. Through the magic of Facebook Andy has reconnected with several guys he knew in the Navy. One of them is getting married this weekend. I'm sure it will be a reunion with several Navy buddies. I'm just looking forward to a night away without our girls! We have a trusted sitter staying with them, and the girls couldn't be more excited--at least Anne and Naomi. :)



Okay, Mel is evidently done with her breakfast. Adios amigos!

No comments: