Monday, February 4, 2008

Melanie's New Best Friend

Melanie has finally managed to get her fist into her mouth! This is something she's been working on for the past few days. Thankfully she has never sucked her thumb--not that we would let her. :) I'm sure it won't be long before she is putting other things in her mouth. Right now I'm happy it's just her fist. :)



Calgon story update: All is well in our house once again. Anne ended up getting the flu a couple of days after Naomi. Now we just have some lingering coughs, but that is mild compared to what they went through this past week. I'm so thankful that Melanie and I never got sick! God is good! Now we just have to get through Andy's gall bladder issues. Thankfully he hasn't had anymore attacks. He has a consultation with a Dr. on Feb. 12 about gall bladder surgery. I hear that the gall bladder is the new appendix! LOL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: