Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guess Who's Four Months Old Today!

Melanie is now four months old today!! She had her 4 month checkup yesterday. She is 16 lbs. 8 oz. and 25 1/2 inches long. Her head is now 17 inches, but still not as big as Anne's was when she was born (18 inches)!! :) She has started putting her hands in her mouth and is starting to grasp objects. She also "talks" quite a bit. I think she already knows that she's going to have to start talking now to be heard with two other sisters! :)

Melanie is definitely a Mommy's girl! Andy kept her for me while I went grocery shopping this afternoon. He's home recovering from gall bladder surgery, but returns to work on Monday. Then this evening she was in the nursery while I was in choir practice. When we got home Andy gave her a bottle so that I could eat dinner. She hadn't had a nap all evening, and I think she spent the whole time in the nursery crying. I thought she would have fallen asleep while drinking her last bottle, but I guess she just wanted to make sure she spent some quality time with Mommy. I put her on my lap and she started talking quite a bit inspite of how tired she was. So I took the opportunity to video her babbling. Needless to say, as soon as I put her on my shoulder she was out!!

1 comment: