Friday, January 4, 2008

One Last Trip to Branson!

To end the year 2007 we took one last trip to Branson. This time it was my sister-in-law, Stephanie and her two children that joined the girls and I on the trip. The kids had a great time. All except for Melanie. She was especially fussy this trip, and made it difficult on her mommy. I was ready to get home!! Thanks to Howard Burden for the complimentary tickets!! He and his family have been long time friends with our family. He and his wife now work there at Silver Dollar City. Thankfully I saw him the day we were there so I could thank him in person.


Courtney, Garret, Naomi, and Anne at the front entrance.


Stephanie and the kids on the teacup ride. She rode with them the second time so that she could make the teacup spin around.


Naomi eating a smore. We all enjoyed those! They are my FAVORITE!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: