Friday, August 10, 2007

Trip Down Memory Lane

Since yesterday marked 10 years for Andy and I, I thought I would reminisce a little bit. These, of course, are wedding pictures taken on Aug. 9, 1997. Andy kept saying yesterday that he couldn't believe it has already been 10 years. He couldn't think of anything he had stuck with for 10 years consecutively. :)

We were so excited for this day to finally come!! We had endured a long distance relationship for 4 years while Andy was in the Navy, stationed in Connecticut, and I was in college in Bolivar, MO. It's amazing to think about where we started at the beginning of our marriage and where we are now. Being married can be tough, but also so rewarding. I wouldn't have it any other way! I look forward to seeing what the next 10 years bring.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: