Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Oldest Baby is 8!!

Anne turned 8 years old today. Where does the time go? I made waffles for her this morning per her request. Then I got Subway and Andy and I had lunch with her at school. This evening we went to a Mexican restaurant, La Huerta's, for dinner. The wait staff came out and sang to her. She was a little embarrassed but enjoyed her dessert. :) This weekend we'll celebrate again with more family and friends from school and church. She wanted a soccer theme this year. Since our house is finished I'm going to attempt to make her cake.

Happy Birthday my dear oldest Anne girl! You are loved very much!! I enjoy watching you turn into a young lady. I continue to pray that you will grow as Jesus did, in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: