Monday, July 30, 2007

Favorite Summer Activity


This has become the girls' favorite thing to do this summer! We are very blessed to have family who live close by--both mine and Andy's. Andy's sister and husband put in an inground pool this summer and have allowed us to come over whenever we want. That has been awesome since I'm pregnant this summer. I really didn't want to go to the town pool or even the aquatic center in Siloam Springs because I'm sure I would run into former students. There are some things that I would not like my former students to know about me--like how I look in a maternity swimsuit! :) I also decided not to put the girls in swim lessons this summer because they are having more fun learning on their own at Coye and Marnie's pool. It's been a lot of fun to watch and help them as they explore their bravery in the pool.





vidoes to come...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: