Sunday, November 25, 2007

Trimming the Tree!

I've had the tree up for about a week, but hadn't got around to decorating it, yet. All I did was put the tree on top and the gold garland around it. The girls put all of the ornaments on it. Needless to say, I need to get some more ornaments. I was thinking of having a primarily gold tree, but I'm not entirely sure. I might try to go look at ornaments this week with the girls--we'll see. :)


Here's the finished product. (at least till I put the finishing touches on it. :)) I tried to get the girls to spread the ornaments out a little, but you can see my advice fell on deaf ears. They had a lot of fun doing it, though. They even spent some time rearranging the ornaments till they were where they wanted them. They probably just liked playing with the tree. I'll post MY finished product later. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: